DELICIOUS YET BEAUTIFUL
Terms & Conditions
About these Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are between Delicious yet Beautiful ("DYB"), and a student ("Student").
"Agreement" means this agreement.
"Student" shall mean the individual that enrols on the course.
"Course" means the online course, provided by DYB under this Agreement.
"Site" means the website(s) operated by DYB for the purpose of running the online course or preview.
"Preview" means a non-fee access to a demo or sample of the course.
No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of DYB.
By accepting these terms, a binding agreement ("Agreement") shall arise between Student and DYB.
2. Course Fee
The Student must pay the course fee(s) ("Course Fee") in advance by credit/debit card or Paypal trough this website.
Upon receipt of the Course Fee, DYB agrees to supply to you all contents listed by DYB for your Course ("Course Contents").
The Course Fee does not cover any materials that are not listed as Course Contents for your Course. DYB notes that you may need to provide your own equipment in addition to the Course Contents at your cost (i.e. camera) to successfully complete all assignments.
Under this Agreement the Student will be provided with a login and password for access into the Course.
5. Student’s Obligations
The student agrees that for so long as it is party to this Agreement:
1. it shall not use the Services for any unlawful activity.
2. it shall ensure that all information that it provides to DYB is accurate, does not contain any misleading items or misrepresentations, does not infringe any other person’s rights and does not breach any applicable law;
3. it shall not upload to the Site or Services any material nor use the Site or Services for the distribution of any material, which DYB in its sole discretion considers offensive, immoral, abusive, indecent or otherwise undesirable, and shall not use the Site or Services or any information from them for spamming or any other purpose not approved by DYB;
4. it shall not attempt to access data or any parts of DYB system which it is not authorised to access;
5. it shall provide such information as DYB may reasonably request to confirm that all information supplied is correct and/or that it is not in breach of the Agreement;
6. it shall defend and indemnify DYB against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising as a result of its breach of this Agreement.
6. DYB’s Rights
1. DYB may suspend or block the student’s access to the Services at any time if the student breaches any of the terms of this Agreement.
2. DYB will be developing its website and service further, so reserve the right:
a. to make changes to the Site and Services; and
b. to render the Services unavailable for periods where this is necessary for maintenance.
The parties agree that they will only use the others’ confidential information for the performance of this Agreement, and will not disclose it to other parties other than as necessary for the performance of this Agreement or as required by law.
1. DYB will endeavour to keep the Services working as often as possible, but will not be responsible for any time for which it is unavailable, whether due to telecommunications or internet failures or otherwise. All users are responsible for taking appropriate measures against the risks associated with using the internet, including viruses and other harmful mechanisms, and DYB will not be liable to the student for any loss, damage or liability caused by any such item.
2. DYB’s entire liability to the student, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall be limited to the fees paid by the student to DYB in the twelve months preceding the date on which such liability arose.
3. In no event will DYB be liable to the student for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, including lost profits, sales, business, data, goodwill, savings or otherwise, however caused (including by negligence).
4. Nothing in this Agreement limits DYB’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
5. If any of the preceding sub-Clauses is found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining sub-clauses remain in full force and effect.
All copyright, trademarks, patents, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site, Services and underlying functions are the property of DYB or its licensors, and the student must not copy, alter or otherwise infringe any such rights.
You can not quote or reproduce any of the materials included in the Site. All text, images, videos, resources, forum discussions or any other data included in this course are duly protected by applicable intellectual property rules and therefore are only for your personal use and may not be shared with others or posted publicly in any medium.
In no case shall it be understood that accessing and browsing the Site implies authorisation or renunciation, transmission, total or partial cession of these rights or the concession of any right or the expectation of rights and specifically, the changing, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on this content without the express and previous authorisation of DYB or of the corresponding rights holders. Distribution, reprint, publish, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or by any other means, modification, transfer, public communication regarding the contents of the Course and the Site is prohibited and criminalized.
Access to the Site is restricted to authorized persons (Student). It is strictly forbidden to share your access information, as well as for accounts to be used by unauthorized persons. DYB may suspend or block the student’s access to the Services if irregular or unauthorized accesses are detected.
Personal data provided is incorporated into a file under DYB responsibility with the sole aim of responding to your request(s). You may exercise your right to access, correct, cancel and oppose this by writing (attaching a copy of your identification), contacting us at email@example.com.
Any person may request access to a Preview. DYB reserves the rights to:
a. approve and grant access to the Preview to the person requesting it;
b. suspend or block the person's access to the Preview at any time, without notice or explanation; and
c. render the Preview unavailable, without notice or explanation.
The person accessing the Preview must:
a. abide by the rules and policies stated in sections 5, 7 and 9;
b. never share their access information with any other unauthorized person.
All courses given through this online learning platform are non-certified and independently given by qualified professionals in the field. The Student may request a certificate of online attendance signed and dated that will prove your participation in it.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between DYB and the Student, and supersedes all previous agreements and statements relating to its subject-matter.
By registering to one of DYB's courses you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.